Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Living Forever

One day in class a long time ago we talked about living forever. I would not want to live forever. I feel as though we should live our lives, and when it is time to die...that's your time. I think you should try and fit everything you want to do in your life into one lifetime. That makes you live your life to the fullest, if you know at one point you are going to die. If you could just live on forever, you would never get anything done. If you know at some point life will end you make the most of it. You accomplish things, you finish tasks you started, you reach for your goals. If I knew I was going to live forever I would just put everything off for the next day, because I knew I would always have tomorrow. I believe that everyone has a time when their life ends. This is necessary for human life to continue to exist as it has forever. You live, you die... end of story. If people just lived on forever we would never need to reproduce, and if we did the world would be over populated and what would be do then? I do not want to live forever and I can't see how anyone else would. Make the most of your life and spend your time wisely, because you only have one shot at it.

No comments: