Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I thought it was pretty cool when we watched a video in Philosophy about the experiment with the monkey and the joystick. The monkey first used its hand to control the joystick in order to make it move. Then after a few attempts the monkey decided to just use its brain to control the joystick. The monkey did not need to use its hand to make it move. The monkey's brain was hooked up to a machine and when the monkey thought, it moved the machine. I thought it was amazing. A monkey being able to direct a machine just by thinking. It is incredible what people come up with for experiments. I would love to be able to see more about this study and if there are any other experiments like this one out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment